Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Let's Runaway

so easy to forget
all of the little things we do.
like callin' for no reason
just to say the words "Baby, I love you"
I know lately
I've been busy
But a second doesn't go by without you crossin' my mind.
It's been so long
Since we had time
Let's take a day and make everything right
Just take my hand, fall in love with me again


*Let's runaway to the place, where love first found us.
Let's runaway for a day, don't need anyone around us.
when everything in love gets so complicated
Its only takes a day to change it
What i have to say, can't wait
All i need is a day


So let's runaway.
Runaway
Runaway


Girl, you've been so patient
Spendin' nights alone and not complainin'
But i'll make it up to you
And i promise today
I won't keep you waitin'
Please give me this one chance
To remind me you of everything we have
I won't give up
I'm too much in love
And i want you to know that.
Just take my hand, fall in love with me again


*
So let's runaway for a day!
And i'll give everything in this moment
And i promise to make, everyday just like today
*


Bruno Mars_Runaway


Lagu yg cukup baik tuk gambarkan ape yg aku tengah pikir..tapi ade orang ambik kesah ke aku pikir ape? huhu..enjoy the song =)

No comments: