Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 16, 2009

Technical Writing

Any idea about it? Act, technical writing is one of my subjects in this semester. First, i thought that this subject will make me bored n feel sleepy in class. Unfortunately, something else happen in my first day class. Want to know it? I never feel this kind of fun in english class before. Its does give me even a chance to feel sleepy. Great for me right? hahaha. Miss Intan who is my teacher played great character in encourage us to speak in english. Like her very much..

We were asked by Miss Intan to be a blogger again, just like last semester. But for me, i had to become 'English Blogger'..haih.. Its because i had to post it in english. Maybe for some student, its not big matter, but for me who is very poor in english, very difficult lor... But, i wont give up. I'll try my best ok? Hope all of you will help me to improve my english writing skills.

just its time. I had to go now. I just promised with ana n sema to finds some reference in our overseas library. huhu

# aku tak tau r sama ada ayat yg aku guna dalam bhs inggeris tu betul ke tak.. ak maen bantai je. hehe. Saya budak baru belajar, kalau salah tolong tunjukkan..

No comments: