Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

Rainbow

Yesterday
I found the rainbow
Beautiful with its 7 colours
Make me never realize
I'm now in new world
another world
The world that never been forgotten
The memories will never fade
Live in my heart


Now, i'm here again
Leave behind my beautiful world
One thing that i bring back along with me
Sweet memories of you
To be my strenght in this life
Its just a short time
Of the beautiful rainbow


" I don't even see the rainbow "
" Its a sunset ", he said.
You will never see the rainbow
Because it is inside of you
The rainbow that always make me happy
and forgot all the problems
Stand behind me when i'm lost
Give your hands when i need it most
Huge me when i'm sad


Today
I'm looking for the rainbow again
just like yesterday
To take me along
To another world

No comments: